[rabbitmq-discuss] Any message priority support schedule?

Jonathan Holland joneholland at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 16:05:09 GMT 2014

Personally, I find the concept of a FIFO queue and message priorities in
conflict, and it leads towards brittle overall architecture. I blame JMS
for introducing this group-think into so many EA's heads.

Why do you need message priorities? Perhaps we can discuss your use case
and see if it necessary at all.