[rabbitmq-discuss] 答复: How can I get the event that one connected mq client have exited ?

Liuzhuofu liuzhuofu at huawei.com
Thu Feb 2 06:40:08 GMT 2012

Hi, Simon:
    Thank you very much, the "presence-exchange" plugin seams can do the job for me, and I will try to use it later.
    And I suggest that the plugins like this can be list at the www.RabbitMQ.com, so the use will easy to  find the plugin they want. Otherwise, the user can only ask to the emallist, and I think it is not a quickly way.

Regards

David