[rabbitmq-discuss] only ram nodes cluster

inbal doron doroninbal1 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 06:56:20 BST 2014

Hi,

I know there are prevoius messages regarding this topic but I believe there
were changes in the matter.

I am interesting in creating a cluster with 2 nodes that both are disc
nodes.
We have no durability needs and interested in a cluster for failover
reasons.

>From previous messages I understand this is not recommended but could be
done by creating the cluster with a disc node and reseting it to create ram
only.

I tried to do that but got an error message that the node can not be reset
since it is the last disc node in the cluster. This is why I thought there
might have been a change in the matter.

Is there a way to create such a cluster?
And if so, is it still not recommended for the needs I specified before?

Thank you very much,

Inbal