[rabbitmq-discuss] Any Issues With Running an Older Client with a Newer Server?

Gary Russell grussell at gopivotal.com
Thu May 1 17:59:50 BST 2014

It is also generally true that you should be able to run Spring-AMQP with a
newer rabbit client; the version in our pom just happens to be the current
version at the time of a release and is generally the recommended minimum
required version (although, in most cases, it will work just fine with
older clients/brokers too, certainly back to the 2.8.x era).

If you ever hit specific compatibility issues, please raise them here:
https://jira.spring.io/browse/AMQP