[rabbitmq-discuss] How to manage changes to exchanges and queues in different production environments

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Jan 24 10:54:56 GMT 2014

On 23/01/2014 21:00, Ulrich von Poblotzki wrote:
> I was thinking of using the export and import for the
> management plugin. But I can't take the whole configuration from develop
> to test, to production, because parts of them belong to unfinished
> versions.

You can hand edit the exported config file to remove the bits you don't
want?

The AMQPish approach is to have your applications declare the entities
they need when they start up. That way there's no change management
involved, things should Just Work. I certainly haven't heard of an
equivalent of Liquibase.

Cheers, Simon