[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c consumer will lose if Network status is bad ?

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Tue Jan 21 10:30:10 GMT 2014

  I  use   amqp_basic_consume()   to  create  a consumer  :  C_123  for
Queue :  Q_123.

  Then  I  send  message  to  the  Q_123.  At the beginning  I   got  every
message   I  sended to the  Q_123.   But  after  server  hours,  I can't
receive  message  from  the Queue   After  I sended  something.

   I  use   rabbitmq_management  to see   that  I   lot of  Message  In  the
Queue  can't  be  published ?    So  the  consumer  close   or  lose  ?