[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ receiving data, but no messages delivered

Sett Wai sett.wai at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 16:43:31 GMT 2014

Hi,

We're having a similar problem with our application, although we're using
Django-Celery(2.5.5) to produce the messages/tasks and RabbitMQ(2.7.1 /
R14B04).

More details are here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20857712/django-celery-and-rabbitmq-not-executing-tasks

Have you managed to find a solution?