[rabbitmq-discuss] Multifunctional Rabbit Architectures

Laing, Michael michael.laing at nytimes.com
Thu Feb 20 23:11:20 GMT 2014

I don't know if it is usual, but we use a 'proxy' cluster that faces our
internal clients and provides a single dns name (which actually round
robins to healthy cluster members).

This allows us to forward the stream of messages to multiple clusters in
our fabric for processing.

Michael Laing
NYTimes