[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq 3.2.4 running out of memory

Michael Klishin mklishin at pivotal.io
Tue Aug 26 20:50:44 BST 2014

 On 26 August 2014 at 23:47:50, srikanth tns (srikanthtns at gmail.com) wrote:
> > what are the changes we see on the UI statistics ? I have applied
> it on our test instances and see one of the main charts for message
> rates is gone.

Yes, message rate stats depend on fine grained statistics. This is mentioned
in the docs.

> Also we are bumping up from the RAM from 16G to 32G

You can also bump the watermark ratio depending on what other software
may be running on the same machine/VM.
(but remember that OS and system services
also need RAM, as do file system caches, so going above 0.85 is probably
not a good idea)
--
MK