[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq 3.2.4 running out of memory

srikanth tns srikanthtns at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 20:45:36 BST 2014

what are the changes we see on the UI statistics ? I have applied it on our
test instances and see one of the main charts for message rates is gone.
Currently we are servicing 10800 nodes on rabbitmq clustered and load
balanced on 3 nodes with 3600 nodes on each , having HA-TWO Queues policy.
Also we are bumping up from the RAM from 16G to 32G
here is the new config , we are using

[
 {rabbitmq_stomp, [{tcp_listeners, [{"hosgtip", 6163}]}]},
 {rabbit, [{reverse_dns_lookups,
true},{vm_memory_high_watermark_paging_ratio,
0.7},{vm_memory_high_watermark, 0.7},{disk_free_limit,
1000000000},{cluster_partition_handling, autoheal},
  {collect_statistics_interval, 30000}]},
 {rabbitmq_management_agent, [{force_fine_statistics, false}]}
].