[rabbitmq-discuss] Auto-delete queues not compatible with basic.get (vs. basic.consume)?

Matt Pietrek mpietrek at skytap.com
Thu May 23 22:23:59 BST 2013

Thanks Matthias - You cleared up my point of confusion.

Specifically, that because messages are written to an exchange rather than
a queue, the publisher doesn't "touch" the queue.

This is an important but subtle point. I may have overlooked it, but I
don't recall it being highlighted anywhere in the docs.

Matt