[rabbitmq-discuss] Pika connection negotiation behavior

Gavin M. Roy gmr at meetme.com
Fri Mar 15 22:18:27 GMT 2013

So for the point of clarity, this is the behavior of the Java, .net and
erlang client libraries -- is it the proper behavior? Should it be changed?

The documentation for RabbitMQ's server configuration does not specify that
this is (can be for some clients) the max value.

I'm inclined to change it in pika due to the non-documented and
non-specified behavior.

Gavin

--

Gavin M. Roy
Chief Technology Officer

 <http://www.meetme.com/>
100 Union Square Drive
New Hope, PA 18938
p. +1.215.862.1162 x263
f. +1.215.862.0465

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/MeetMe/21931227129>
<https://twitter.com/meetme>
    <http://www.youtube.com/user/MeetMeVideos>

The public market leader in social discovery. (NYSE MKT: MEET)