[rabbitmq-discuss] Cannot access rabbitmqadmin.

Alex Damian alex.damian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 05:56:23 GMT 2013

I finally got it working. Restarting and stopping the server with
rabbitmqctl did not work. So I rebooted then restarted directly with the
rabbitmq-server start command and this time it seemed to load all the
plugins including Mochiweb and I was able to open the admin webpage. I'm
not sure why it did not work immediately after the plugins were
enabled...however I'm happy with this solution albeit not ideal since it
required a reboot.