[rabbitmq-discuss] Cannot access rabbitmqadmin.
simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jan 23 10:23:52 GMT 2013
On 22/01/13 22:23, Alex Damian wrote:
> I have followed all the instructions on
> <http://www.rabbitmq.com/management.html> and enabled the plugin, but
> after than there is no webserver running anywhere on my machine.
The webserver is internal to RabbitMQ, so you would not necessarily see
Some things to try:
* Check rabbitmq-plugins list, to see if the plugin really is enabled
* Check rabbitmqctl status, to see if the plugin really started
(rabbitmq_management should be listed under running_applications)
* Check the logs, there should be a log entry like:
=INFO REPORT==== 22-Jan-2013::17:15:39 ===
Management plugin started. Port: 15672
* Check something like "netstat -nptl | grep 15672" to make sure the
port is open.
* Check iptables. At least RHEL ships with a fairly restrictive firewall
by default that will block access, I don't know if fedora does.
Finally, what sort of failure are you seeing? Connection refused,
connection timed out, or something else?
> Should I add something in my config file perhaps?
No, you should just have to enable the plugin, restart the server and be
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss