[rabbitmq-discuss] requeue to HA mirrored queue

Sandeep Aggarwal aggarwalsandeep at optonline.net
Sat Oct 20 06:01:49 BST 2012

Hi Jan - I believe it should be possible. I was just trying to play around
with mirrored queues today and I was able to requeue my test messages. I'll
confirm after running another test on my work PC - unfortunately I'll have
to wait until Monday as my laptop is not fully configured yet. One question
though - are you passing the requeue option in the method to reject at the
time of rejecting or nacking the message?