[rabbitmq-discuss] Upgrading RabbitMQ2.8.6

PSL 88506 psl88506 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 10:24:34 BST 2012

When i try to understand about installation procedure for 2.8.6

All links are getting redirected to same page with following URL:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/**download.html<http://www.rabbitmq.com/download.html>

I tried to navigate from below link:-
http://www.rabbitmq.com/news.**html <http://www.rabbitmq.com/news.html>
and scroll to the section RabbitMQ 2.8.6 release
<http://lists.rabbitmq.com/**pipermail/rabbitmq-announce/**
2012-August/000050.html<http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-announce/2012-August/000050.html>

and select hyperlink for Installation Guides for Generic Unix
It is forwarded to page - http://www.rabbitmq.com/**
install-generic-unix.html<http://www.rabbitmq.com/install-generic-unix.html>

I see the same installation guides for 2.8.6 and 2.8.4

Currently we are using 2.8.4, we are in the process to upgrade to 2.8.6

Please help.
Thanks in advance.