[rabbitmq-discuss] sending rate vs latency

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Nov 2 16:34:56 GMT 2012

On 02/11/12 16:29, Lyle Thompson wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if the code to create the chart “1 -> 1 sending rate
> attempted vs latency” from RabbitMq Performance Measurements, Part 1 was
> merged into the client? I saw in the comments to Part 2 that the tests
> had been merged into the java client 2.8.2.
>
> I skimmed the examples in the sources but nothing jumped out. If it has
> been merged can I get a hint how to recreate that chart in my own local
> environment?

It's been merged into default but not on the 2.8.x branch. If you
download a nightly of the Java client, or grab it from hg.rabbitmq.com,
you should find the tool in com.rabbitmq.examples.perf.PerformanceMain.

After 3.0 is out I'm going to write up how you can use that tool; at the
moment it's undocumented. And I should also provide the JavaScript chart
code somewhere...

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen