[rabbitmq-discuss] sending rate vs latency

Lyle Thompson LThompson at ixiacom.com
Fri Nov 2 16:29:06 GMT 2012

Can anyone tell me if the code to create the chart "1 -> 1 sending rate attempted vs latency" from RabbitMq Performance Measurements, Part 1 was merged into the client? I saw in the comments to Part 2 that the tests had been merged into the java client 2.8.2.
I skimmed the examples in the sources but nothing jumped out. If it has been merged can I get a hint how to recreate that chart in my own local environment?
Thanks,
Lyle