[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ termination error question

Chen, Bin Bin.Chen at kla-tencor.com
Tue May 15 00:11:44 BST 2012

I am using version 2.7.1.

The error didn't cause the server crash immediately. The server crashed
about 3 hours later, instead.
Two servers had the same issues.

Could this be a memory related problem? The memory high watermark is set
to 819.2 MB by default.
Is it safe to raise it to 1819.2 MB?  I am running RabbitMQ on 64-bit
windows 2008 server.

Thanks,
--Bin