[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ termination error question

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon May 14 12:11:20 BST 2012

On 12/05/12 01:45, Chen, Bin wrote:
> We recently encountered some fatal errors on two RabbitMQ servers.
>
> Can someone provide some clue on the following error report in RabbitMQ log?

What do you mean by fatal error? Did this cause any problems? I would
hope at least that if rabbit_mgmt_db crashed like this then the
supervsior should just restart it, and on recent RabbitMQ versions it
should catch up automatically and you shouldn't notice anything. I
assume this was not what happened? Which version are you running?

> ** {badarith,[{rabbit_mgmt_db,rate,5},

Also: that's odd. That code hasn't changed in absolutely ages, and it's
pretty battle-hardened. Any ideas how you provoked this? :-)

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware