[rabbitmq-discuss] SSL Certificate Error

james.poole at rsa.com james.poole at rsa.com
Tue May 8 14:54:10 BST 2012

In case anyone runs into a similar issue, we found that our certificate had
a subject length of over 64 characters.  This length limit seems like it is
not part of the actual standard (LDAP doesn't enforce it), but in any case,
shortening the subject fixed the issue.

An error message stating the cause could have been a real time saver J

-James