[rabbitmq-discuss] (no subject)

Ashutosh Mathur amathur.q at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:20:40 GMT 2012

Hi,

-> Is it possible to use both ActiveMQ broker and RabbitMQ broker in the
same application/project? I want to send some messages using ActiveMQ/JMS
and some using RabbitMQ/AMQP(please don't ask why!!).
I tried using both ..but my application keeps giving a JMS exception .Is it
possible for ActiveMQ broker to interact/listen to a RabbitMQ broker and
vice-versa(i guess using  a bridge of some sort)? if yes,then how do we
build the bridge between the two?

->how can we define JAVA beans for
connection,template,connection-factory,message-senders,message-listener
using XML,so that we need not define connection,connection-factory in every
listener/sender we create.? is the following correct way of defining  a
Rabbit Template:

code-
<bean id="rabbitTemplate"
class="org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.core.RabbitTemplate"/>
    <property>name="connectionFactory"
ref="rabbitConnectionFactory"</property>
     </bean>

Thanks in advance.
Ashutosh