[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ crash after few hours

Artsiom u2.storm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:34:11 GMT 2012

Thanks for reply.
/
/usr/lib/rabbitmq/bin/rabbitmq-env: fork: retry: Resource temporarily
unavailable
/
I've checked that no limit of processes was reached (over 300 proc. were
running),
I was able to start new processes. May be there was a file lock on one
of the (configuration?) files?
This error disappeared when local rabbitmq broker have become able to
see other brokers.

Most of all I'm interested why 3 nodes crashed at once and why following
message appeared:

     =ERROR REPORT==== 14-Feb-2012::19:13:47 ===
     ** Generic server <0.1093.0> terminating
     ** Last message in was {mnesia_locker,wosnfs at dell39,granted}
     ** When Server state == 5
     ** Reason for termination ==
     ** {unexpected_info,{mnesia_locker,wosnfs at dell39,granted}}

Following error messages may be the consuquece of this.
Look forward to results of your investigation.

P.S. better way to recover cluster is (to leave cluster if possible),
clear mnesia on crashed nodes and rejoin them?

--
Best regards,
Artsiom