[rabbitmq-discuss] [ANNOUNCEMENT] amqp-1.0.0 (stable) Released.

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 22:58:05 GMT 2012

Hi Pieter.

Pretty cool.

I just ran some silly tests in my Mac so delivering 1kb messages with 3 consumers listening on the other end gives me around 8000 msgs/sec which is about 8 times faster than the plain PHP library.

If I have time I will try to port or add an adapter to the Symfony Bundle for your library.

Cheers,

Alvaro