[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET client connection shutdown codes

Steven Taylor taylste at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 05:10:45 GMT 2012

If you wanted to, the RabbitMQ team could subclass the AQMP error codes.
i.e. treat the AQMP number as the category, and then have a unique cause
numbers underneath these.

Is there any guidance on the site / in PDF on getting subscribers to
reconnect + reponding to these events in a fault tolerant way?  I mean, I /
we can evolve an approach, but if there was a starting point / code
example, that would be really helpful.

btw: recently in debugging, I appreciated that using the same DeliveryTag
twice generated an exception, but I'm not sure that the channel should have
automatically disconnected. Just thought I'd mention it.

thanks,
-Steven