[rabbitmq-discuss] Consumer connection closes abruptly after one message

p2w tpletch001 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:47:43 GMT 2011

Right, the doc indicates that for Thin you do an
EventMachine.next_tick {.......}, which was my first pass approach...

separately, when i try to use the approach in that gist you pointed me
at it is not reading the amqp.yml file properly. is there a particular
format it wants? I am using uri's in that file....can you let me know
if it wants something specific? here is the current format of that
file i looked at the doc and it should be working...but it keeps
trying to connect to localhost...:

development:
  uri: amqp://###:####@mq.#########.com/test
test: