[rabbitmq-discuss] Consumer connection closes abruptly after one message

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:23:39 GMT 2011

Le 16/nov/2011 à 22:47, p2w a écrit :

> separately, when i try to use the approach in that gist you pointed me
> at it is not reading the amqp.yml file properly. is there a particular
> format it wants? I am using uri's in that file....can you let me know
> if it wants something specific? here is the current format of that
> file i looked at the doc and it should be working...but it keeps
> trying to connect to localhost...:

URI support is only available in master, I believe. Here is a couple of examples:
https://gist.github.com/b26e4af5970c76130b7d

URI support was committed in
https://github.com/ruby-amqp/amqp/commit/50d15f19971daf2f289cb527922298a4a94ab947

Feel free to switch to master, it is identical to the tip of 0.8.x-stable branch right now.

MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin
http://twitter.com/michaelklishin