[rabbitmq-discuss] Consumer connection closes abruptly after one message

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:18:43 GMT 2011

Le 16/nov/2011 à 21:11, p2w a écrit :

> This makes me pretty sure this is
> an issue with Thin/EM blocking AMQP at thread level. I can replicate
> this consistently.

With Thin you do not typically start EventMachine in a separate thread. This is the case with Unicorn and Passenger but almost never with Thin.

This can be an EventMachine issue. We depend on EventMachine for TCP connection failure notifications. Maybe try EventMachine 1.0 pre-releases? amqp gem will work with that and we run CI against that version against 7 Rubies or so.

MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin
http://twitter.com/michaelklishin