[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP Plugin 2.4.0 Issue

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Wed Mar 30 17:52:09 BST 2011

Thanks for that information.

I have obtained an Ubuntu 10.4 virtual machine and (fairly) quickly installed rabbitmq 2.4.0 using the *.deb package from our web-pages.
The version of Erlang I have there is the same as yours.

I tried 'telnet localhost 61613' CONNECTing, and... I get the same problem as you do.  So I can reproduce the error.
Next step is to debug it. (I may try building from scratch first -- it's not too hard.)

Thank you for reporting this.  We'll treat diagnosis as fairly urgent.  Is anyone else seeing this on anything other than Ubuntu 10.*?

I'll get back to you as soon as I figure out what is causing this.

Steve Powell