[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq-Shovel Timer-Based Publishing Possible?

Allen Kim allen.kim at epicadvertising.com
Thu Mar 17 16:11:40 GMT 2011

I might have confused you using term transaction. My apologize if I did.
what I meant was a message.

For us, AMQP transaction is also required, since we do not ack. messages
one by one.

We are sending thousands of messages to other d.c., then commit when it is
reached to certain size.

I *also* want to commit the transaction by timer, so that I can *see* that
message is delivered and cleaned up(acknowledged).

I might have guessed wrongly that message is not delivered/consumed before
transaction is committed.
If you say the message is delivered/consumed before the transaction
committed(unacknowledged), it is good enough for us.

Allen