[rabbitmq-discuss] Clustering over a WAN

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Mon Feb 28 16:37:04 GMT 2011

Would any of these issues be resolved by using a distributed K/V store as the backend for both messages and metadata? I know the internals of using mnesia to store all that metadata can't easily be abstracted, but if you didn't have that particular hurdle to jump, would that make clustering any easier?

Jon Brisbin

http://jbrisbin.com
Twitter: @j_brisbin