[rabbitmq-discuss] Does anybody know how to deploy RabbitMQ on AIX-Unix system?

David Wragg david at rabbitmq.com
Wed Feb 23 14:17:49 GMT 2011

Hi,

"helf" <helf at hundsun.com> writes:
> Thanks to Emile's patch, I have installed Erlang on my AIX-Unix system
> successfully. And the RabbitMQ server is deployed on it too.
>
> But now, there is another problem about rabbitmq-c client lib. Does
> anybody have experience on building rabbitmq-c client lib on AIX-Unix
> system? Or could you please give me some tips?
>
> Attached is my building log.

It looks like there are several issues in that log, so I expect it will
be a slo process if I try to make guesses about how to address them.  It
would be better for someone with access to an AIX machine to work out
how to build rabbitmq-c successfully, and then send instructions out.

I'm not sure whether we still have access to an AIX machine to do this.
I'll find out.

David

--
David Wragg