[rabbitmq-discuss] 答复: Does anybody know how to deploy RabbitMQ on AIX-Unix system?

helf helf at hundsun.com
Wed Feb 23 09:29:01 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Thanks to Emile's patch, I have installed Erlang on my AIX-Unix system successfully. And the RabbitMQ server is deployed on it too.

But now, there is another problem about rabbitmq-c client lib. Does anybody have experience on building rabbitmq-c client lib on AIX-Unix system? Or could you please give me some tips?

Attached is my building log.