[rabbitmq-discuss] 2.1.1 versus 2.3.1

Sunil Arora sunil at shopsocially.com
Tue Feb 22 09:00:50 GMT 2011

Hi RabbitMQ folks,

We have been using RabbitMQ (version 2.2.0) with erlang version 5.7.2.

We have observed memory/cpu-load going up on our server running rabbitmq. We have to restart the server after it hits its VM limit. Someone pointed out that version 2.2.0 has some memory issues ( http://groups.google.com/group/celery-users/browse_thread/thread/b26579b70e7d21ae ).

So we need an advise on which is the most stable version of rabbitmq that we should use. Is it 2.3.1 or 2.1.1 ?

Thanks in advance,
Sunil