[rabbitmq-discuss] Strange Management Plugin Error

Chris Hampson Chris.Hampson at arm.com
Thu Feb 10 10:53:22 GMT 2011

Sorry, I think that last email went prematurely :-\ sorry people.

Anyhoo, Problem solved, I think we're all fixed up now, no strange errors at all for 2-3 days. For anyone searching in the future here's what fixed it...

>I've just upgraded all our nodes to R14B (5.8.1) from the repository mentioned in the set of posts you pointed me at.
>(http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/peter/erlang/ for any users experiencing the same problem).

Many thanks to Shane for pointing us in the right direction :-)

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.