[rabbitmq-discuss] Strange Management Plugin Error

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Feb 10 11:07:21 GMT 2011

On 10/02/11 10:50, Chris Hampson wrote:
> I think I can confirm its fixed now. 2-3 days with no stack traces at all.
>
> I think we can mark this one solved.

If you have the time / energy, I'd be interested in hearing how you got
the mgmt plugin to start at all under R12B05 (since then maybe we can
get it working properly on older Erlang).

On my CentOS 5 VM I have:

erlang.i386             R12B-5.10.el5      installed
rabbitmq-server.noarch  2.3.1-1            installed

and with rabbitmq-mochiweb-2.3.1.ez installed, RabbitMQ will not start.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ