[rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to start Rabbit Server or Service

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Wed Feb 9 15:08:29 GMT 2011

Paul,

Your Erlang installation appears to suffer some problem relating to
spawning OS processes. This is probably quite independent of RabbitMQ.

Are executables allowed to launch from within
D:/ProgramData/DRS/DRS Web/ by the user running Erlang?
Is that directory a local disk with sufficient permissions, not a
mounted network share?

Were you able to launch wish84s independently?

The multiple network cards shouldn't cause any problems. RabbitMQ
listens on the default interface (:: or 0.0.0.0) by default.

Regards

Emile