[rabbitmq-discuss] C# Work Queue Question

Adam Rosenberger adam.rosenberger1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 15:05:13 GMT 2011

Hi Emile,

I was setting the qos on the server, but not the clients, which explains why
things worked when I started the server first. But when I started the
clients first, I was only declaring the queue. Thanks a lot for the tip.

I have one more question. The python example only sets the value for the
prefetch count, while the c# API expects a value for prefetch size as well.
I set this value to zero after reading the qos reference - does that sound
correct for the work queue example?

Thanks,
Adam