[rabbitmq-discuss] Ideas on Local Buffering when Broker Is Down?

Simone Busoli simone.busoli at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 01:09:33 GMT 2011

Hi James, I've had to cope with this scenario as well and while I can't say
that I've handled it in the most effective way (I'm keeping an in-memory
queue which is drained while the connection is up and fills-up while the
connection is down) I'm wondering whether implementing a solution which
assumes the existence of another rabbit-like middleware nearer to the
publisher isn't just moving the problem somewhere else while at the same
time making the whole infrastructure much more complex. Is there really a