[rabbitmq-discuss] Thoughts from a new user

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Fri Sep 24 21:54:57 BST 2010

Matthias,

I'm kind of confused about your point.  Ubuntu isn't even beyond the 1.8
series and it's likely one of the most heavily used production distributions
of rabbitmq.

I don't know why there's pushback on this.  Everybody who responded to this
thread who uses Mac was +1 for simply including Homebrew in your
documentation.

Do whatever you want.

-Adam

--