[rabbitmq-discuss] Federation in RabbitMQ

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Fri May 7 14:28:29 BST 2010

Christian

We have some customers doing things a bit like that, eg using Shovel.
See some of the slides here:
http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/cloud-grid/use-cases-for-cloud-messaging

See also, attached, some currently *experimental* work towards more
general cases, akin to yours.  You can read more about this customer's
use cases on their (public) wiki page, eg:
http://www.oceanobservatories.org/spaces/display/CIDev/Messaging+Service+Specification+V1

alexis