[rabbitmq-discuss] problem with rabbitmq-server/Makefile

alex chen chen650 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 22:18:02 BST 2010

Matthias,

I found the problem was that the current Makefile does not work with make-3.80.  Sorry i mentioned that i used make-3.81 in my first email.  Actually it was 3.80.
with 3.8.0, "make" does not work.  "make all" works.

output from make-3.8.0:
$ make
erlc -I include -o ebin -Wall -v +debug_info -Duse_specs -pa ebin
erlc -I include -o ebin -Wall -v +debug_info -Duse_specs -pa ebin

$ make all
erlc -I include -o ebin -Wall -v +debug_info -Duse_specs -pa ebin src/gen_server2.erl
erlc -I include -o ebin -Wall -v +debug_info -Duse_specs -pa ebin src/delegate.erl

we are using RHEL4 which has make-3.80 installed.  Is it possible to change the Makefile such that it works with 3.80?
thanks.

-alex