[rabbitmq-discuss] Processing error in stomp plugin

Rajkumar S rajkumars at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:11:07 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am running rabbitmq (1.6.0) with stomp plugin (tag:
rabbitmq_v1_6_0).  For past couple of days the stomp receiver
occationally stops accepting connections. if I connect with a test
client I get the following error:

Connecting to stomp using login:'guest' passcode:'guest'
body => Processing error

headers => HASH(0x82b76c8)
command => ERROR
content-type => text/plain
content-length => 17
bytes_message => 1
message => Processing error

log show the following entry:

=ERROR REPORT==== 17-Nov-2009::20:00:43 ===
STOMP error frame sent:
Message: "Processing error"
Detail: "Processing error\n"
Server private detail: {{badmatch,
                         {ok,
                          {'channel.flow',false},
                          {state,#Port<0.55143>,undefined,<0.13851.3>,
                           {headers,
                            {hstate,command,[],undefined,undefined,[]}}}}},
                        [{rabbit_stomp_server,do_login,4},
                         {rabbit_stomp_server,process_frame,3},
                         {rabbit_stomp_server,process_received_bytes,2},
                         {rabbit_stomp_server,init,1},
                         {proc_lib,init_p,5}]}

I have to stop the rabbitmq and restart it for it to start accepting
connections again. Am I doing some thing wrong or is rabbitmq acting
funny ?

with regards,

raj