[rabbitmq-discuss] Processing error in stomp plugin

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Tue Nov 17 16:47:10 GMT 2009

Hi Raj,

I don't really know the Stomp adapter - hopefully if I get anything
wrong someone else will correct me.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 08:41:07PM +0530, Rajkumar S wrote:
> Server private detail: {{badmatch,
>                          {ok,
>                           {'channel.flow',false},

I suspect you've run out of memory and so the channel flow feature has
been activated to stop you publishing anything further. Are there any
entries in the log suggesting you've hit the memory high watermark, or
does "rabbitmqctl list_queues names messages messages_unacknowledged"
show lots of messages?

Matthew