[rabbitmq-discuss] list_connections failing

Tim Rosenblatt tim at cloudspace.com
Mon Nov 9 16:15:36 GMT 2009

Thanks for the fast response, David.

I don't think upgrading is possible right now. We've got a deadline to show
this project in the next few weeks, and I'm using the Bunny gem in Ruby,
which isn't yet compatible with 1.7.0. Changing versions of Rabbit as well
as changing the library being feels unwise at this point.

For the future, in case Bunny isn't upgraded, do you have a recommended
library for Ruby? I need the ability to publish to named queues, and
subscribe to them.

You say that it sounds like the "prevent timeouts when server is busy". What
defines "busy" here? Is that when the server is in the middle of something
at the moment I run the command, and if I just run it a few more times, I'll
eventually get through? Or is there something deeper here?

Thanks.

--
Tim Rosenblatt
Cloudspace