[rabbitmq-discuss] Flow Control in RabbitMQ 1.5.3

Chris Pettitt cpettitt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 21:31:18 GMT 2009

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for the pointer. I should have looked more closely at the
documentation!

Cursory testing reveals that RabbitMQ is able to use flow control
without crashing with a high watermark of 0.7, while 0.75 or higher
results in the Erlang node crashing (before memsup detects the low
memory condition?). I'll follow up if I learn anything more about
memsup's behavior on Solaris.

Thanks,
Chris