[rabbitmq-discuss] Weird mercurial error cloning abbitmg-dotnet-client repository

Jon Palmer jonspalmer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:16:52 GMT 2009

I've not yet been able to clone the repositories. I also had issues
downloading the snapshot zip. I noticed that as the snapshot download
progressed the transfer kb/sec rate dropped steadily over time. I also
noticed that the server is not reporting the size of the zip file. I suspect
the network connection is getting dropped and causing all the problems (both
zip download and repository clone). After about five tries I was able to get
the zip download to complete. I see this behavior from home and from work so
its not just my network.
Jon