[rabbitmq-discuss] Weird mercurial error cloning abbitmg-dotnet-client repository

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Mon Mar 2 16:25:59 GMT 2009

Good to know that it's not a Windows-specific thing. I'm kind of at a
loss as to what to try. When I use the repository from home and from
work everything works fine. Where are you two based? Perhaps it's
geographic. Or it could be to do with your ISP. Do either of you have
web proxies configured? (See $http_proxy, for instance)

--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net