[rabbitmq-discuss] Durable exchanges

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 00:46:19 GMT 2009

Valentino,

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 12:31 AM, Valentino Volonghi <dialtone at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well... Yes, it's just annoying because then I need to replicate this call
> in every
> place where I need a durable exchange and it would be a lot easier if it was
> part
> of the client api (I attached patches for the stuff that I needed in this
> ML, and I see
> that part of the things are already there in the recent client revisions).

Your patches have not been forgotten or binned. I was talking to
Matthias about them just today. I just haven't had much time to
concentrate on too much Rabbit stuff lately due to client commitments.
Also, we've been pushing a lot of substancial patches through the
client lately and I wanted to apply yours after a whole lot of
re-arranging (and shovel as well).

Ben