[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit/OSGi Integration Code

Kirk Wylie kirk at kirkwylie.com
Thu Jan 8 23:19:38 GMT 2009

Hi, Neil and List,

I had a chance to talk with Neil today and see a demo of this, and
I've written it up here:
http://kirkwylie.blogspot.com/2009/01/rabbitmqamqp-osgi-integration.html

In short, this is the type of thing that, once you see it in action,
REALLY hits you with the fundamental usefulness of it. I can't wait to
see what people can make of this, for development and for actually
runtime/production requirements!

Neil, well done! This is a tremendous piece of functionality!

Kirk Wylie